Day 3...Goin' Strong...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I can feel my size 8 hips and butt morphine into 6's; even though the scale had me up a couple of pounds this morning, lol. I'm still debating about exchanging the size 6 pants for 8's, just so I can wear them NOW, but i'll feel better in the end if I push myself..

Here's how my day looked:

Oatmeal - 180
Coffee - 70

Turkey Soup - 120
Saltines - 45
carrots - meh
pudding - 150

home made pizza w/lotsa veggies & minimal cheese - we'll call it 650

No exercise today, but I did do a 45 min weights video yesterday :). I'm thinking about a glass of wine later or maybe a lindt truffle...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good day. just keeping working away and you will fit in the size 6 perfectly in no time. thanks for telling me your height. i swear i have asked you before. opps.