CKin2U

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So, we decided to make a trip to Winners tonight, which I've never really liked, but thought we might find some different things there...

Low and behold, I found a really cute brown polo shirt and a pair of khaki green Calvin Klein walking shorts. The 2 pieces look really nice together and I'll be able to mix and match them with the other summer clothes that I recently bought; yay me. I LOVE the shorts, they go right to my knee and are actually really slimming.

AND...the best part.....

They're a size 4! This is my second or third size four, so I think I am now a solid 4/6. I like the sound of that, but my wallet is hating me for it at the moment. I would really like to tone up, but I think I may hold off on that for a couple of months, just to give my clothing budget a breather...
That's all for now, Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY you are back. Hope you are doing good and I hope you have a blast on your trip. Must be super fun shopping for it. :)