Thank-You Swimco!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

After having a completely traumatizing experience shopping for a bathing suit Monday night (Sears, Sport Check...) we decided to go for round two tonight. I had tried on a two piece halter & skirt combo that I was almost lukewarm about at Sears, but I just couldn't sell myself on it; especially for $110.00!

What I ended up getting was a halter top & shorts combo. The halter has a floral beachy design that's black, blue and white and the shorts are similar to biking shorts - just shorter - and are black. This bathing suit makes me feel so good, which means a lot in a bathing suit. It's definitely the right one for me because I LIKED myself in it, which is huge; not too many wobbly bits either.

I also got a pair of prescription sunglasses tonight - they're a really nice dark blue and they look hot. Maybe I'll take a picture or this whole ensemble when we're in Jamaica :).

That's my story for now - I think I'm good to go for Jamaica!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I think we definitely need pictures! Have a wonderful time in Jamaica!!