I'm baaaaack

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From nowhere lol. I'm just not into the blogging these days; I still like to read everyone else's blog, but I just don't feel like I have anything to say sometimes.

We're going to Negril, Jamaica on the 6th of May for our honeymoon - we'll be gone for a week and are REALLY excited for it. Neither of us have been on a big vacation before, so we're looking forward to it. I've been buying t-shirts and capris every payday to wear while we're down there because nothing from last summer fits...yay...and nay lol. It's funny how you sometimes think that the size large shirt will still look "okay" after you lose 40 pounds; it doesn't even come close to looking okay.

So, I have 3 pairs of capris and probably a weeks worth of new, bright and cheery t-shirts from Ricki's; they definitely look like clothes that you'd wear in Jamaica. As for the scale, my last weigh in was 128.4. I've started eating more calories (milk and full fat yogurt etc...) because I can't afford to be buying new clothes every month when I go down a size. It boggles my mind how I can eat 1500-2000 calories a day and still lose weight..hmph.

I also bought some of that Bio-Oil stuff that Shoppers Drug Mart just started selling, it's supposed to be really good for new & old stretch marks (lets hope!!) and dry skin. It's not horribly overpriced either - $10.00 for a 2 ounce bottle. I'll keep you posted.

How is everyone??

1 comments:

Christy said...

128.4?!?! That's amazing!!

I actually thought about you the other day and wondered how you were doing, amazing apparently!

Hope you are having fun being married, and all is going well at work and home. Enjoy your vacation!